Find Your Perfect Home
Welcome to Furness Bay Property Management and Letting Agents covering North Lancashire to south Cumbria and surrounding areas
AN INDEPENDENT FIRM OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND LETTING AGENTS SPECIALISING IN RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY TO RENT.
We’ll Find You The Perfect Space
Here at Furness Bay, we have a dedicated team who work closely with Landlords and tenants to ensure a perfect property match. We provide a first class, professional service tailored to your exact requirements and make the whole process as easy as possible for our clients.
Finding a Home within your Budget
We are independent Property Management and Letting Agents specialising in residential property for rent. We understand that finding a home or letting your property can sometimes be stressful and often full of hidden complications. The team at Furness Bay work with you to save your valuable time, give you peace of mind and take the stress out of the entire moving house process.
We’re Always here to help
Our Lettings shop on Regent Road in Morecambe is currently open 3 days a week (soon to be 5 days a week) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Appointments can also be arranged on Fridays and Saturdays. We also have an office based in Lancaster which is currently open 5 days a week and our friendly, experienced team are always on hand to help.
You can rest assured that you are dealing with a reputable and professional firm when you choose us.
Grove Street, Morecambe
1 Double Bedroom Flat
Thornton Road, Morecambe
1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
Thornton Road. Morecambe.
1 Bedroomed Flat
Cameron Street. Barrow.
2 Bedroomed House
Westminster Rd Morecambe
1 Bedroomed Flat
Why choose Furness Bay?
- We have extensive local knowledge and experience of letting all types of residential properties from north Lancashire to south Cumbria and the surrounding towns and villages.
- We are an independent Property Management and Letting Agents and pride ourselves on providing a friendly, professional service catering for your individual needs.
- We provide a pro-active service, regularly communicating with our landlords regarding their properties.
- Professional cleaning can be included in our tenancy agreements.
Letting Agents You Can Trust
We have strong working relationships with both landlords and tenants so you can rest assured.
We are passionate and knowledgeable about the areas we operate within and provide a friendly and approachable service. We offer a full property management service, years of experience and guidance in order for you to get the best from your property and we pride ourselves on finding the best tenants for you. As well as dedicated support from our team, we also provide:
- A no obligation, free valuation of your property
- We manage single lets, HMOs and blocks of apartments, carrying out all necessary fire tests
- Access to your very own online Landlord Portal (PropertyFile), where you can monitor your property and see your statements
- An all-inclusive price structure with no hidden extras
- Monthly reporting on your property backed up with quarterly inspections (more if needed)
- Check-ins, Inspections, Check-outs, Inventories
- Full suitability check of all tenants including credit checks and referencing
- Deposits protected in government scheme
We understand how difficult both choosing your new home then moving into your chosen property can be. We’re here to help you as much as we possibly can! Regardless of your circumstances, we’ll make sure you are put through the same application process as everyone else and will help you every step of the way. Whether you need support in completing your application or just need somebody on hand to answer your questions, we’ll be here. As well as help from our dedicated team you’ll also benefit from:
- Face-to-Face or Virtual Viewings
- Peace of mind that your property is managed by a supportive, easily contactable and reputable company
- An office number and out of hours emergency number to contact around the clock
- Access to our PropertyFile app making reporting your maintenance issues and viewing your tenancy documents as simple as possible
- Our Property Matching Service (if you’ve been unsuccessful in applying for one of our properties, with your permission, we keep your details on file and let you know about any other properties that have become available specific to your requirements)
- A local high street presence in Morecambe – call into our friendly shop on Regent Road for your electricity cards, information on your property, maintenance updates or just for a friendly chat and a cup of tea!
An independent firm of Estate and Letting Agents specialising in residential property for sale and rent.